WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2011 E-MAIL ME AT ALYSSASMOM98@AOL.COM FOR AVAILABLE DATES

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top 3 and random winner ASC32

Thanks to all that played in the anything goes challenge WOW I can't believe how many entries we had.  It was so hard to pick a top 3 but here we go  Remember to e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com for your blinkie code.  CONGRATULATIONS!!

                                                              Cheryl SheStamps


                                                                   Made by Mandy


                                                             Trudy


Random winner for the set of digi stamps from Michelle Perkett is Deonna B  E-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com to claim your prize.  Congrats

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! You card are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to be one of your top picks! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm so scattered with blogs and digistamps which I won't probably ever use, in how things have scattered all over the place, groups, blogs, etc. When I started stamping EVERYTHING had to be stamped, and they would not sometimes even let an embossed image on the card etc. and that was just a few years ago! Congrats to the winners and LOVELY CARDS!

    ReplyDelete