WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2011 E-MAIL ME AT ALYSSASMOM98@AOL.COM FOR AVAILABLE DATES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Top 3 ASC27 and random winner

Halloween must inspire all of you because the artwork last challenge was AMAZING!!!  WOW there were some really great stuff entered and Aly loved looking at all.  We have a top 4 this week and could probobly have picked many more but our blog would have been full so we picked just 4.  Remember to e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com to pick up your Aly's Super Stamper blinkie.  Congratulations





Our Random winner of the Fairy Prairie digital stamps is  #53 Dawnll  Please e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com and I'll get you set up for your prize CONGRATS!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for picking me in top 3 uhhh I mean 4, lol, I'm honoured especially with all those other gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh WOW, thanks so much for picking me in your top 4, you have made my day. Like lori, i too am so honoured especially as there are some stunning creations out there.
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete