WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2011 E-MAIL ME AT ALYSSASMOM98@AOL.COM FOR AVAILABLE DATES

Saturday, February 13, 2010

ASC11 Kitty Cats

Aly's Card featuring one of Di's digital Stamps. Can you see the little kitty peeking?

Tami's card featuring one of Di's Digital Stamps. Made for Aly. Loving the fairy kitty.



















This week is a bit different. Aly wants to see all of your Kitty Cat Cards As long as your creation has a cat somewhere on it we want to see it. Now for the exciting part. We have a new sponsor. Di's Digi Downloads http://www.disdigidownloads.blogspot.com/ I saw this digi store and fell in love with these great stamps. Di has so generously offered our random winner these three digi stamps. You have until Feb 27 at midnight to upload your creation using InLinkz. Please show our wonderful sponsor your support and check out her wonderful digis and let her know you saw them at Aly's.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Aly, what a wonderful idea! I love this week´s challenge :-) really love your card, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aly, I LOVE cats and what an awesome idea to use them for a card :) I'm going to upload mine.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aly
    Your cards are just super. I love your fairy one, thanks for supporting me sweetie. I will add your cards to my site.
    Have a great sunday!!

    Hugs Di xxxxx

    ReplyDelete