WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2011 E-MAIL ME AT ALYSSASMOM98@AOL.COM FOR AVAILABLE DATES

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winner's ASC29 Kenny K Digi stamps

I can tell the holidays are upon us as we are slowly getting less players in the challenges but that is OK!!! I wish everyone a fabulous Thanksgiving this week and be careful out there on black Friday. Aly and I will be shopping from the laptop. I hate traffic but now on to why we are all here. Let us see who won the digis from Kenny K's. You lucky girls:)

                                                  1st Place Trisha Mc Winner of 3 Kenny K Digis

2nd Place LeAnne Garner 2 Kenny K digis


                                                     3rd Place Mary C winner of 1 digi from Kenny K

E-mail me ladies to pick up your prize and to claim your Super Stamper blinkie  Alyssasmom98@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment