WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR 2011 E-MAIL ME AT ALYSSASMOM98@AOL.COM FOR AVAILABLE DATES

Sunday, September 27, 2009

ASC2 2nd Challenge


Aly's 2nd Sketch challenge


Aly's Sample.. Stamp by Northwood's



Winner recieves this CB embossing folder, recollections flowers and birthday stamp



Poor Aly has been sick all week but she is feeling better and drew up several sketches and made this great Halloween card as a sample of what can be done with her creative little sketch. There is some great prizes for the random winner of challenge two sketch. Please tell all of your stamping friends about Aly's. Good luck and thanks for playing. You have until Saturday Oct 10th at midnight to play. Stay tuned to see who the first winner of Aly's challenge is.

8 comments:

  1. GREAT sketch! I can't wait to try it!! Aly, your sample card is fabulous! So glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, this one looks very challenging! Your sample is beautiful! Glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with this challenge but I was so inspired by your talent that I wanted to share my son's talent on this card so I used the fall poem he wrote instead of an image and then instead of a bow ( My son wouldn't want a bow) so I used the riely image his name is buce and we sometimes call him bruce the moose so I thought this would work well that is the only thing I did different and your challenge just gave me a great way to make my sons poem into an awsome card!! Thank you !! I am glad you are finally feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Aly, Great sketch and card! I hope my card this week will do it justice! OMG, the pressure!!! So glad you're feeling better.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge,Aly, and your sample card is super! So glad you are feeling better! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sketch! It really inspired me. Thanks so much. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aly, I hope you are feeling better - my 10 year old son, Patrick, hasn't been feeling himself either. You did such a great job on both the sketch and your card - I love the smiling pumpkin. I'm sorry I didn't get your first challenge completed like I wanted, but am excited about doing this one. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheesh - 11:49 on October 10th - do you think anyone will post after I do?

    ReplyDelete